380 Acre Scotts Bluff County Ranch & Improvements
Clean, well respected, smaller Ranch. Irrigated and Sub-Irrigated Grass. Carrying Capacity to run 80 to 90 Head of Mother Cows year-around! 69 Acres +/- of Farm ground produces Hay.
Nice 1,632 sq. ft. Home • 27×60 Cement Block Garage/Shop • 40 x 32 Wood Barn and Hayloft
36×18 Wood Calving Barn • Great Corrals! • 414 acres water rights!
Located: From Jct 26 & 92 (south of Bayard, Nebraska) – 3 ½ miles west on Hwy. 92 to CR 36 and ½ mile south. Just west of Chimney Rock!
The Johnston’s have decided to move closer to family giving you the opportunity to Buy a clean, well respected, smaller ranch in a Very Scenic setting on the Old Oregon Trail near Chimney Rock National Monument!
Featuring Irrigated and Sub-Irrigated Grass, the Ranch has the owner rated Carrying Capacity to run 80 to 90 Head of Mother Cows year-around! 69+/- Acres of Farm ground produces Hay for the winter. (This would be equivalent to buying 1,600 acres of dry pasture to carry this amount of Cattle. Here you have the added benefit of seeing them all in a short amount of time!)
- 1,632 sq. ft.(+/-)
- Stucco Exterior
- Nice Kitchen
- Built-in Dishwasher & Double Oven (5-6 yrs. old)
- Built in Ceramic Stove Top
- Hard Wood Floors
- Large Master Bedroom and
- Smaller Bedroom upstairs
- 1 Bath
- Dining Area
- Living Room
- Sun Porch
- Newer Windows
- Newer Furnace & Central Air
- Room for additional Bedroom in Basement
- Propane Forced Air Furnace (propane tank owned)
- Newer Central Air Conditioning unit (4-5 yrs. old)
- 27×60 Cement Block Garage/Shop with 3 newer insulated overhead Doors (2 openers)
- 40 x 32 Wood Barn and Hayloft, used for lambing, feed & tack.
- 36×18 Wood Calving Barn with head catch
- 2 electric irrigation pumps installed in collection pits for the ditch water
- 4 Side-Roll Irrigation Sprinklers.
- Steel Pipe & Cont. Fence Corrals
- Cattle Working Tub & Alleys
- 268 ft. +/- Cement Feed Bunk
- 2 Rubber Tanks, Large Steel Tank
- Cross Fencing in the pasture and windbreaks
- 2 Windmills
Irrigation Water is supplied by Castle Rock Irrigation District. This Farm has 414 acres of some of the best water rights in the North Platte Valley! There are 76 acres for crop land (at $22.00 per acre) and 338 acres attributed to irrigating grass land (at $20.00 per acre).
Legal Description: Part of the S1/2 lying south of Hwy 92, part of N1/2 lying south of Hwy 92, and part of the NW1/4 lying north of the UPRR except that part deeded to the village of McGrew all in Sect. 2, Twp 20N, R 53 west of the 6th P.M., Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska.
Real Estate Taxes: $4,420.28 (2017)
NOTE: 1031 Exchange Possible: Buyer or Seller agree to cooperate, should either party be using a 10-31 Tax Deferred Exchange.
Asking Price: $750,000.00
For more information or to see the property, please call our office at (308) 262-1150.
NOTE: Information Obtained from Sources Deemed To Be Reliable, But Is Not Guaranteed. Interested parties should and are expected to conduct their own analysis. All Agents representing Kraupie’s Real Estate & Auctioneers are working as Seller’s Agents. Buyers and Agents should note, we will not accept Sub-agency without prior consent.